In our state-of-the-art facilities, we are constantly upgrading our equipment to ensure we are always at the cutting edge of engineering. Our latest acquisition is a new Dugard CNC mill with a 1.5m bed.
Equipment and capabilities
- CNC lathe.
- Manual lathe.
- CNC Mill 500mm sq bed.
- Manual vertical mill.
- 1m enclosed free standing 3D scanner.
- A wide variety of 3D printing equipment for rapid prototyping and sometimes for production parts.
- Water jet cutter for prototyping.
- Artec 3D EVA Scanner
- Artec 3D Space Spider
These allow us to scan a full car body and import the data into CAD software for editing.
- Fully equipped welding facilities TIG, MIG and GAS
- 6ft Guillotine
- 3ft Rollers
- 4ft Box and pan folder
- 2 wheel rolling road
- 2 pillar car lift
- Scaled wind tunnel
- We have an engine dyno in production which will hopefully be up and running later in 2022.
- Highly experienced race trained mechanics.
- Highly experienced CAA qualified welders and fabricators.